Help

Forum >> Help >> Who Should I Drop?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got a logjam of players on my roster and need to drop someone by the end of the day. I was thinking of dropping perhaps Chavez, Benítez, Berrios, or Di Paolo from my minors.

I know Benitez and Berrios are only 12pts but Benitez is pretty well developed for a 19-year old and I like Berrios' scouting report over some of the 13pts I mentioned earlier.

I'm open to cutting someone else from my my minors/ML roster as well. Let me know what you guys think!

Updated Thursday, September 24 2015 @ 12:39:05 pm PDT
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Heh. Di Paolo is my former prospect who unfortunately was very slow in his development, and looking at your minors, as much as I want my former players to have good careers in other teams, it really seems he should be one of the first to cut.

But before that...

I would release Spahn from your major roster. I notice that you got him only recently, but I see no reason why you'd want him in the first place, with 6 control he's a crap pitcher and his stats from previous seasons also suggest so. Put Ayala on your major team roster on a regular basis instead, no need to move him between majors and minors anymore.

Then, your catcher is really bad but since you only have one I won't suggest you to fire him now, but you probably should do that when Gallardo is ready for the majors.

Other than that, your team seems pretty solid for level VI. You should have a great squad in a couple of years.

Updated Thursday, September 24 2015 @ 5:11:06 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Chavez and Di Paolo seem to have questionable futures from a hitting perspective. Those two would be at the head of the line for my chopping block.
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks guys, your comments have helped make my decision a lot simpler.

Previous Page | Show All |