Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitching staff   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any suggestions on my pitching staff? They haven't been playing well and I can't win a wavier claim lately.
Thanks
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Your starting pitching looks very good. It looks like your bullpen isn't pitching very well right now. What I would say is to tweak pitch counts and hooks and maybe change where some of your pitchers play.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I adjusted management. Thanks for the input
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
No problem.
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I would put Rice in Drake's spot as a starter. There are not many lefties that are great starters in this game, but of course you have one in Lawrence.
Rice has had good numbers as a starter and even though he is getting older, I have noticed a few of these old guys have diminishing attribute numbers, but there experience overrides that at times and they can still pitch very well. Plus Rice's condition right now is Very Hot so take advantage of that. Watch carefully though because sometimes the guy is very hot because he is being used accurately. So, if you use him as a starter and he begins to perform poorly move him back to where he is.
These thoughts are just based on my experience and I am not an expert. A little disclaimer there so some of the more experienced guys don't thrash me. HaHa.

Previous Page | Show All |