Help

Forum >> Help >> Training bad   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
grab46

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In my last training update, it had a long list of players declining and no improvements. Obviously they were all old guys. Does age decline just happen once per season, and are there no improvements at that time?

Is that normal?

Updated Tuesday, September 1 2015 @ 11:44:45 am PDT
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes to everything. :)

Think this past update shows up in events as Training Update #0. It's purpose to reduce the skills of old players. It only happens once per season. The other 10 training updates all improve the skills of younger players.

There is almost 2 weeks between training update #0 and #1, so unfortunately you have to look at those red arrows for a while.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The small exception to the rule here is that you will occasionally see a drop in arm strength or range from players during the season.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Don't you also sometimes see drops if they were overscouted and experience makes their actual skill more clear? I'd imagine that could happen mid-season too.

I once had a draft pick go down in SI the next training update after I drafted him on that note.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Midseason drops are not actual drops. They are just scouting correction after your scouts have had a better chance to see the guy in action on your team. I believe this can happen with any stat, but it will be noticed more often for arm, range, and speed due to the fact that these ratings don't increase with experience. Other ratings will have a tendency to mask the drop in rating with actual increases due to experience and training.

Previous Page | Show All |