Help

Forum >> Help >> Roster help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you very much for all the help Rock and Seca. In your opinion would bianchi be worth keeping despite his 11 potential considering my lack of major league pitching and advanced minor pitching?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He has a decent defensive set (meaning low Arm and Range), but the "throw all day" tag means he is going to have unusefully high stamina. "Fastball have some pop" is also not a great report. Given he is only an 11, you should be able to find a better replacement in FA (or waivers).

Check out this thread for the meanings of all the scout reports.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks that chart is really helpful.
Thanks
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can anyone tell me what the red x next to juarez's name on the spring training lineup is?
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's a left-handed catcher, so he has a throwing penalty.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OK thanks
Davicorn

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One player has a red +2 in spring training lineup. What does that mean?

Also this is my 1st season and any advice on my team? It looks like I need to upgrade at C and 1B.

Thanks
EchoBravo34

Sioux City Catfish
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
That player is injured and won't be able to play for however long the number in red says, in this case 2 days. If you have a backup selected, the backup will start in place of that player. If you don't, the computer will select who it thinks is the best replacement.
Davicorn

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you echo...anyone else got any info for a newbie. Look at my team, what you be looking to upgrade or do different?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its best to start a new thread if you have questions or requests, rather than add on to someone else's thread. You will be more likely to get answers that way.

Previous Page | Show All |