Help

Forum >> Help >> Ballpark Capacity   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mytton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After three seasons in Level IV I finally promoted to III. Ballpark capacity last season was 36k, which seemed to work out about right, with an average attendance of 34k and a decent number of sellouts.

Am thinking I need to increase this, but anyone have thoughts on how high to go? My conservative initial guess (literally a ballpark figure:) ) is to go up to 40k, but I'd love to hear what others would do/recommend.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Check the average attendances of the teams that were in your division last season (found on their Ballpark page). Will give you a good idea. Maintenance costs were reduced in recent memory, so its better to err a little big than a little small.

I think 40k is about right for III, but definitely double-check last season's draw.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
PS - Congratulations on the promotion! :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The manual also has a decent rough estimate of where you should be around for seats at each level. As a sanity check, the manual also happens to recommend ~40000 seats at your league level.

Updated Tuesday, August 25 2015 @ 11:58:47 am PDT
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mine is 39500 which worked out great last season. Congrats on the promo!
mytton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks guys. I've checked out the other teams in my new division and none had an average attendance over 37k last season, but several were 35k and up. So I'll stick with 40k as a suitable round number and see how it pans out.

Previous Page | Show All |