Help

Forum >> Help >> Add Player   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I went to add player and it says 0 players available. What's Up?
My second question is when you do get to add a player, say from the International League, it will say something like 450 prospects. Then when you click on that it will only give you three or four choices to pick from. Why is this?
Third when you are picking from Free Agents, are you competing for those free agents from the 756 or so teams on this game.
In other words are there a separate set of free agents and draft choices for each separate league? But, then don't forget to answer why I only get a choice of three or four draft picks on a Friday.
Be patient with me I just started playing at the end of the 2023 season and so far love this game. Just what I been looking for.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You need to wait until after the flip.

As to the other question, even if there a 500 prospects in a pool, you'll always only get the choice of 5 prospects.

Steve
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Give it time. It looks like Steve has erased the old pools. I expect they will repopulate on Monday and you will be able to draft then. That is based on things he has said in other threads.

When you do get to draft you will choose a pool and receive a list of 5 players to choose from.

Also about the same time, waivers should reopen for all current free agents. Any owner may submit a waiver claim on any player they choose. Highly sought after players may have 100-150 claims on them at this time of year. You can claim as many players as you want but your chances of getting any player may be very small. To specifically answer one of your questions, all free agents are available to everyone, there are no league specific pools.

Updated Friday, August 21 2015 @ 6:14:45 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |