Help

Forum >> Help >> Defense training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If a pitcher goes up a point in fielding ability, then it will cease to earn points in other skills?

If this is right then it is not worth to train defense, because defense training pitchers fielding skill up much more than position players.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No skill increase causes the limit of another skill to drop.

Steve
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If a pitcher goes up a point in fielding, he will gain .5 si. That is .5 si that will apply to his cap, which means in theory he might lose out on one general pitcher skill pop. It wouldn't affect what comments mean in terms of their implied ranges
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
SI is calculated based on the potential that a player can achieve in each skill. Going up in any skill will have no effect on the potential of other skills.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
From my understanding, going up in fielding does suggest less points for other areas, but this is pre-determined. Training defense won't make fielding abilities go beyond their cap so you don't actually lose potential points or anything. It would just give small priority to gains in that area.

So a player with 5 fielding with a max of 7 training it might get his final 2 points before all of the 5 more he had left in movement or something... but assuming he gets every point he possibly can, he'll still gain those last 5 points in mov.

Correct me if I got that wrong.

Previous Page | Show All |