Help

Forum >> Help >> Should I call this guy up?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
LewisMarty

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/80706

So the above player is one of my better players but the 'minors' tab recommends I leave him in triple A

What would you suggest? Should I give him first team experience or let him mature?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you think he's training well in the majors, keep him up there. If he's not training well, send him down to AAA.
LewisMarty

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Alright cool. Stupid question; how would you define 'training well'?

His current SI is 111 and the training panel shows his stats improving. However, I've only monitored it for a week.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Before you assumed your team it was run by the computer. The computer mismanaged this prospect a bit, bringing him to the majors a little early.

He has developed well nonetheless.

You will find some managers that will encourage you to leave him in the minors to maximize his training (minors = training, majors = experience). Personally, I think he will finish out nicely in the majors.

I would have him in the majors. Wouldn't worry too much about the "overmatched" message on his player's card.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Personally I would leave him in the minors for a bit because I don't think he'll get those last 8 points without training in the minors. But like Seca said its really a preference / SWAG thing. He might finish out. He certainly won't hurt you performance wise in the majors. Looks like he is performing just fine.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball

He seems a little overmatched at this level of competition.

???

I'd say he seems to over-match that level of competition.

But, if you want to squeeze every last bit out of him, make sure he's in the minors (preferably at 3b) every Thursday night.

You might even get Blake a few more points if he spends a few training updates in he minors.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd personally have him down for a few weeks worth of training as i think it's of benefit to you to have him get as close as possible to full potential.

Previous Page | Show All |