Help

Forum >> Help >> Fan Attendance vs Stadium Size   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
foxis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know that i can edit my ballpark in off-season, but is it possible to decrease capacity ? Couz right now my ballpark has 60k seats and avarage league attendance only 22k.
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
you can fully edit your ballpark in the offseason. in- and decrease size, setup dimensions and the surface-type
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There is currently an issue if a team doesn’t appropriately size their arena at the start of the season and then lets it go bot. If a new player takes over the team, he can’t re-size his ballpark again until the off-season. I need to find a way around this. Maybe I should just charge a re-sizing fee if done during the season? What do you guys think?

Steve
Kuensami

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As someone who took over a team in the middle of the seasons, I'd like to be able to edit my stadium during the season and wouldn't mind paying a fee to do so.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You could allow changes in the ballpark at any time but only one time per season. This would solve the problem with beginners.
Paying a fee to be able to change the size of the ballpark at any given time is not only unrealistic but also gives payers an unfair advantage over the other players. If that's the way the game is going might as well sell match wins for a fee.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmm....ideally we'd like to encourage people to only re-size during the off-season (realism perhaps), but we want to have some out for the newbie.

Steve
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just code it that you can resize as much as you want if your team ownership date < 10 days old. Basically beginner's get 10days to figure it out....everyone else off season.
Utah Dodgers

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i like the 10 days and what franchise upgrades their stadium in the middle of the season? Beginners only but once the 10 days lapses then they have to wait until off season like everybody else.
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
oh yeah that could work awesome

yeah I always look at my attendance from last season, and comprehend if I promoted or demoted from a league and set the capacity at where I think it is best, for now I set it at 60,000 but more then likely I will lower it to 55,000 next year
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...that sounds like a good solution. Only wondering if 10 days is a little too short a grace period.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |