Help

Forum >> Help >> Multi-Accounts   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ambauer88

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was reading through the Manual and didn't see anything strictly forbidding them, besides a general warning about conflict of interest. Is there an actual rule against them/gentleman's agreement not to have more than one?

I understand the idea that you don't want them to take up teams from new players, but there seem to be plenty of bots out there, and this is one of the few online sports manager sims I actually enjoy so I wouldn't mind doubling up my time spent planning out team moves.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
As tempting as that would be because I enjoy this game very much I'm sure there is some way to work the system if guys had multiple teams.

Although I feel the most compelling reason not to do it is the sense of ownership and loyalty that comes from having all your eggs in one basket. That I think drives each team to be it's best.

I would love if there were a companion league or site separate from the BB universe but with the same great experience where I could have a second franchise and double my fun.
ambauer88

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well put. I'll continue my search for another quality management sim.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
If you find a good one let me know, Broken Bat is on a level that I've yet to find another game to match.
ambauer88

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been stuggling as well, especially since I'm looking specifically for a baseball sim in this instance. Outside this, the only other sim game I'm currently enjoying is My Racing Career which is an F1 sim.
GreenYoshi

Brookhaven Mustangs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't see why you can't have a 2nd account as long as they're not in the same division/league but yeah as Tiger stated, a concentrated effort on one is probably best.

Several years ago I loved, loved, Pennant Chase so much. Put a lot into it and was top 50 (Still 164 overall not bad). I especially enjoyed running my Custom league for 2 years and 24 seasons! But it was hard work to keep it up while in high school. The regular seasons were okay, but the custom was my jam.

I drifted away from PC when they started charging donations for starting leagues, (though now I noticed you can inherit deserted ones again). I found BB and I couldn't have found a better game.

Edit: I realize I didn't explain Pennant Chase lol. It's a free baseball simulation and they have leagues featuring different eras of baseball. They simulate about every 8 hrs basic set up like BB.

The custom leagues you can create however you wish. MLB players from whatever era or custom made. Host up 50 players, but again, they don't let anyone run it without donations.

I'm not endorsing the game or anything but just throwing a suggestion out there.

Updated Tuesday, May 19 2015 @ 6:41:08 pm PDT
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was on pennant chase for a while; it was alright. The sim was fairly realistic and trades were allowed. But other than that, broken bat kills pennant chase. I'm so glad I found BB!
GreenYoshi

Brookhaven Mustangs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with you 100% Slug. It's a shame I didn't find BB sooner, but it's because of PC that I found it and I'm glad I did.

Previous Page | Show All |