Help

Forum >> Help >> Please help me understand this!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
raygen12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I joined this league last week and I have a few questions.
1. How many games in a season?
2. There are games on my schedule that say play, when I play them to they go into standings or are they already there?
3. Am I playing against all bots?
4. Does someone have like a picture of all the leagues and how they are connected? Or can you help me understand.
TheGmEra

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Everything you need to know is on help page

1. How many games in a season?

2. There are games on my schedule that say play, when I play them to they go into standings or are they already there?

By pressing play you see the simulation of the game. If you don't want spoilers click game action on your left. You know when sims will be by clicking events on your left

No only teams with the weird face on standings page have no owners

4. Does someone have like a picture of all the leagues and how they are connected? Or can you help me understand.

If you win the league you move up if you are at the bottom you move down. Full explaination is on help page

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball

If you go to Profile, then Settings, you can change your Hide Score Setting according to how you'd like.

No only teams with the weird face on standings page have no owners

Those are suppose to be robot heads...my apologies for the artwork.

Leagues just go (from top to bottom): I (Legends), II, III, IV, V and VI. On the league page, the up and down arrows at the bottom indicate the actual league one would promote or demote into to.

Steve

raygen12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So do the games automatcly simulate on the sim date?
TheGmEra

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
They look like robot heads to me.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

So do the games automatcly simulate on the sim date?

The games sim from top leagues to bottom level, so if a game says it will sim at 2pm Pacific (server time) then it will start with the Legends at the hour, but it may take between 15 minutes and 30 minutes on any given normal day for all the league level VI (6) games to have finished simming.

Previous Page | Show All |