Help

Forum >> Help >> Draft Timing   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The draft is fine the way it is- end of story.

From what I understand, we're talking about a very microscopic, minute advantage here. Steve has much better things to be doing. I'm not saying your ideas aren't good, I'm just saying as a whole, this "issue" is inconcequential at the present time.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don’t remember ever saying that Steve should stop immediately whatever he is doing to make this change.

All I said is the button pop idea is very simple to do, and it solves the problem once and for all. The argument that it’s a microscopic issue is just a disguise for the fact that some people don’t want to lose the draft advantage they have at the moment.

And if not knowing when the button will pop bothers some people, there could be a message close to the button saying the time and day the button would become active, and that message would be updated every Friday.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve himself said there isn't a significant advantage. It's not just people who are supposedly getting this microscopic advantage.

Seriously, you sound like someone who just wants to complain for the sake of complaining. It's not unfair. It's all in your head.

At the very least, I'd rather have new features and enhancements than worrying about this
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No, the advantage is real, very real.

All the people who have been claiming there is little or none are all people who systematically draft on Fridays. Go figure.
mytton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No, the advantage is "fairly marginal". Those are Steve's words. Or is he only saying that because he systematically drafts on Fridays?

Choosing the right pool to draft from is likely a bigger factor than when you draft.

There is no problem here. The mechanism works fine.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This thread alone, and the amount of people trying to shut down a very simple solution for the problem, is proof the advantage is not marginal enough for the people who have it to be willing to let go of it.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Everyone

When Mig offers a suggestion, and people don't like it, it's because we are trying to dope the game.

But when Mig disagrees with an idea and shoots it down, its because the one who came up with the idea is trying to dope the game.

Seriously, it's a very simple formula. How have you all not solved it by now? ;)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think most of us have solved the equation by now.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If people didn’t try to dope the game I wouldn’t have to say they are trying to dope the game.

If people didn’t create multiple accounts I wouldn’t have to say they have multiple accounts.

And if people weren’t creep stalkers I wouldn’t have to say they are creep stalkers.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, ad hominem. A very mature and educated form of argumentation. (Funny, most people consider that to be fallacious reasoning.)

Previous Page | Show All |