Help

Forum >> Help >> Story-Situation-Broken?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Black Adder

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

You`ve just pushed over the go ahead run in the top of the 9th,in strides your closer to load pumping music,ready to seal the deal......

Meanwhile in the dugout sits your young "gazelle" like Center Fielder watching on.......

Next to him, chewing gum, sits your "smooth as silk gold glove in waiting" Short Stop,watching on.......

Meanwhile taking a swig from the Gatorade is your "cat like" veteran Catcher,with an arm like Popeye,watching on..........

Is Defensive Replacement Broken?
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think that is a possibility
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry...which game are you talking about?

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've never been able to get defensive players in. The exception was in spring training, but even then things were screwy. I figured it was just a bit amped up for spring training to try to get more players in and that things would normalize during the season. Well, it has normalized-right back to previous seasons where no one seems to want to get defensive ends off the bench.

The more I see the more I'm convinced specific settings are the only way to go. It was mentioned by someone else somewhat recently and I agree. Things like which inning to use defensive subs, only if winning or if tied options, and which position a player can come in to play defense. I'm guessing that's heavy duty programming, so I understand it would probably sit on the shelf for quite awhile. I'd actually prefer that over tinkering with the auto managers. Wait and fix it for good instead of making alterations that can't possibly please everyone.

Previous Page | Show All |