Help

Forum >> Help >> League level suggestions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Killem0514

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a couple of good young players on my team that are starting for me, however the scout is telling me to send them to AA. What should I do? The players are put below for reference.
brokenbat.org/player/93160
brokenbat.org/player/80023
brokenbat.org/player/81314

Updated Wednesday, April 8 2015 @ 8:02:12 am PDT
elonpuckhog

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The advice is generally to do what the computer suggests. Banks seems like he could use a little more time in the minors. Remember, if you pull a player up too early, it is possible you stunt his growth.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i hate to say, but you have really damaged those players calling them up like you did. You should leave them down and see what kind of repair they can make. those 24 year olds will be suggested for the majors next year. i suggest even if the scout says any of those three are ready for the majors before being 25 i would leave them down.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well he didn't bring the players up. The Bot did.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice pair of aces if you can leave them in the minors for awhile.

I'd consider leaving them in the minors until they pop the "learned all he can at this level" message. I'll give guys a few games prematurely covering for injuries, but I'm hyper-conservative about my 'permanent' call-ups.
Killem0514

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I just acquired the team this season, so I wanted to make sure I had everyone in the right places.

Previous Page | Show All |