Help

Forum >> Help >> Aaron Kennedy   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/77991

Scouting Report says "He doesn't have too much room for improvement", but is recommended for AA. if i demote him to minor league, can he yet to improve his skills? What do you recommended?
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I recommend you send him to the minors until he's 25...by then he ought to be fierce.

Of course you can use him in the majors to cover injuries or whatever but what he really needs is some more minor league training.

And make sure you cross train him position wise at the same time, either to get his 2B or he would make a great cf.

Updated Tuesday, March 24 2015 @ 1:55:55 pm PDT
jdick1990

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He'd be an interesting case study to see how much he could gain in the minors, given how much time he has already spent on the Major League roster.
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's had five full seasons in the majors when he should have been developing in the minors.

The damage is done and he'll never reach his full potential, but you could probably catch up on some training in the minors since he's still just 24. There's much debate as to the effectiveness of doing so, but it would be my suggestion.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
He's a pretty solid player for the team now though...so sending him to the minor means you're going to have a big hole in the infield, no?

Steve
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks.

Well, i will send to him to the minors and then will sign another player for cover the hole in ss.

Previous Page | Show All |