Help

Forum >> Help >> Negative Finance   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Can someone help me out to get out of this negative finance. please!
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Cut some deadweight.

Your starting Catcher - 3 million salary, similar arm but better fielding, and an awful OPS.

Two 1B's making pay

Two SS's making huge pay.

Tons of OF's making 2mil a piece.

A pitcher making 2.80 mil for pitching a 5.00 era. I have 500k guys pitching at 5.00 i wish i could trade you.

Not that you have to dump any of the players or positions listed, but the concept of you carrying way too much payroll is honesty. Gotta evaluate and get rid of guys that aren't providing you enough results for the amount of $$ being spent on them every friday.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Fire your manager and get one on a .50m salary - they make little to no difference and you'll save nearly 4 million there.

I'd drop Boyd, Wood, Bryan and Curry from your positions players, and Warren, Arredondo, Huarto and Hoffman from your pitchers just for a start - you've got a lot of expensive players there!

Lujan is going to be promoted at the start of next season anyway, so I'd bring him up as your spare catcher now once you drop the others and give him a chance.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Exactly...cut your salary back. Manager is a good place to start. Then the higher priced, unproductive players.

Steve

Updated Tuesday, March 10 2015 @ 8:18:46 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |