Help

Forum >> Help >> Position Experience In Minor   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
May I know if the Position Experience in Minor will still work out even though the player is already being pointed to the majors?

http://brokenbat.org/player/88580
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If he is in the majors, he will be playing whatever position you play him at. If you want him to gain position experience at another position you will have to play him at that position.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
TRAINIG, gained while in the minors is retained by the player, obviously.

If you're referring to the "minor league games " for which we can see the stats, then NO. Those games do not count. They're purely fiction
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I sent a player down this week, in part to work on his catching skills.

Player skills (like hitting) train slower when not at the recommended level. I believe learning a position is separate. I would expect it to train at normal (minor league) speed.

I could be wrong about this tho. It could be slower too. But it won't be zero.

Edit: I should add that if your player has little previous training at the position, sending him down for that reason probably isn't going to be effective. It takes a long time to learn a position in the minors. My guy has a season & a half of minor league catching under his belt already.

If you are starting from scratch, may be better to bite the bullet and eat the errors in the majors.

Updated Monday, March 2 2015 @ 11:47:53 am PST

Previous Page | Show All |