Help

Forum >> Help >> Newbie Questions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
el_jefe_loco

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A few questions from a new owner... I tried searching through the forums but did not find any specific references.

1) What is the timing of stadium capacity upgrades? Does it have to be done during the offseason?
2) Is there an up-front cost associated with increasing stadium capacity, or just the additional maintenance cost?
3) Is there a way to track pending waiver transfer claims? As a new owner I am turning over the team and trying to grab many players off waivers, but I can't seem to keep track of which ones are still pending.

Thanks in advance!
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
1) I personally have been able to do it at anytime, but dunno if they apply before the season ends
2) Increased maintenance cost, also depending on the league, it might be a pipe dream to sell out.
3) "Transactions" tab shows the guys you currently have a claim on that hasn't expired yet.
el_jefe_loco

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you!
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
  1. you will be able to adjust the crowd capacity and the field dimensions after the new season has started up until the end of spring training (this is a window of 10-14 days real time)
  2. there is no upfront construction cost, the important thing from a financial perspective is to "right size" as there is an ongoing cost per seat

This information is explained fully in the game manual, in particular you should read and apply the guidance given on game strategy which will help you set-up your pitching rotation, bullpen, defense and batting line-up.

Good luck and enjoy

Previous Page | Show All |