Help

Forum >> Help >> How to end a bad losing streak   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey guys,

I know this may not exactly be a help topic, but whatever. My team is spiraling out of control. After playing .500 ball for about the first 90 games, the team suddenly fell apart and has now lost ten in a row. I know my best offensive player is out, but shouldn't be this big of a problem. How do I stop? As in what strategies should I employ to start winning again? Open to any suggestions! Thanks in advance!
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think there's much to do other than wait for your luck to flip. Make sure your lineups and settings are like you want them and cross your fingers.

Looking at your team, you're in build mode. Don't worry about losing; focus on the future. Make every move thinking about your team a few seasons down the road.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the answer is to play weaker opposition; you've been beaten, then blown away by the two strongest teams in your league. I'm sure results will turn around.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea. Kinda sucks I had them back to back. Need to get back to divisional play bc east is a lot weaker and I did well against them.

Previous Page | Show All |