Help

Forum >> Help >> Fixing "Not Much Room for Improvement" Guys?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Has anyone had success getting these guys to/near their potential before they start declining?

Not sure if I'm wasting minor league salary on these guys
Dustin
Yong - bonus = getting 2b exp in AAA
Bones

Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Despite having the message, those players don't have a ton of big league at bats. It wouldn't surprise me if they continued to improve a bit. Dustin in particular. (3rd player link doesn't work for me).
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
"Bones" Blevins

I think all three of those guys you just need to play a bit in the big leagues (probably in minor roles) and see what kind of number they put up. Ahn had a pretty good season last year, so maybe he's a player. Blevins hasn't really showed much, so I wouldn't expect much from him.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Not many at bats, but 4+ years experience. That means they were sitting on major rosters with no playing time. I think when you get that message it means they are pretty much done developing. Don't expect them to get much better. I tried playing a 26 year old with that message down in the minors and he didn't improve at all. Then up in the majors; same thing.

Previous Page | Show All |