Help

Forum >> Help >> Should I cut him   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Khalil Holloway is doing horrible at the major league level. He is batting under.100. I have assigned him to AAA to sort out his problems.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't cut him. All he needs is experience to grow into a good hitter. Especially if he grows into that potential. I suspect if you cut him you will back sometime and regret it. Someone will snag him and develop him into a productive player.
mothi

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah cut him so i can pick him up :P

no seriously, play him at the recommended level and give him time. he will be a starter for you some day.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
It depends on what else you have in your system, and what you expect from him.

He hasn't played a lot, but 6HR in 130AB last season is very good, especially for a young player. 5 outfield assists in ~25 games is fantastic. Looks like he can use his speed a bit.

He should improve in hit, BC, and PD as he continues to grow. But these probably won't ever be great numbers. I think its unlikely he will ever be a big batting average or on-base guy.

So maybe grow into a .245-.250 BA 30-35 HR, 10-15 SB, 20 OA guy. Most managers (myself included) would be very happy with that.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He is just a product of small sample size. I'd start him and let him grow. At 25 he need experience in a hurry. He should be a very solid player.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
His hitting skills are not very good right now, but he has room to grow. With playing time he should become a decent hitter. His hitting will never be great given he doesn't have a positive scouting assessment for hitting, but I suspect his bat control and plate discipline can go a lot higher.

Also his power will get better. He could end up being a decent #5 or #6 (depending on the rest of your lineup). He'll probably end up like Moore except with better bat control, speed, and defense.

Updated Sunday, February 1 2015 @ 3:05:57 pm PST
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
If you cut him, I bet he'll draw 100+ claims.

It looks like the promotion spot in your division is a steep mountain to climb, so I'd just run him out there every day somewhere between 6+8 in the batting order.

With experience, I'd project him as a left handed hybrid of my best 2 position players.
Lester + Chad

Updated Sunday, February 1 2015 @ 3:50:25 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |