Help

Forum >> Help >> Position Minor League   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If a minor league player has skill defensives accord for his natural position, what is recommended? He must play his natural position or to play another position for to learn another position?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
IRL spending time learning a new position would take away from training in other areas. I'm not sure how it works in the game.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't believe there are any penalties for training a new position. I think it is separate from player skills.

If the player has a capital letter in his best position, I would encourage training him in something else he might be good at / might help your team.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Can they lose the Capital? I have a young guy who is 3b/1b, that I could have sworn was 3B/1b last year...
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Never seen it with minor leaguers, but yes they can lose the capital and much later the position if they don't play it from time to time. I've had it happen to a couple of my players with positions I didn't use them at.
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would be sure that minor leaguers do not lose improvement changes other skills by learnig a new position.

Previous Page | Show All |