Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Which is used more?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There are more RH pitchers, so that lineup will get more at bats.

Steve
JuanCarlos_BY

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to see OBP, SLG and OPS statistics separately for VersusLHP and VersusRHP. So i can better make both lineups.
Meccanodonte

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I would like to see OBP, SLG and OPS statistics separately for VersusLHP and VersusRHP. So i can better make both lineups.

Strongly second this.
jdick1990

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ill throw in a third on that
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball

I've been looking into doing this, but have had some issues with the databases. Sort of ongoing at this point...will let you know when I get it fixed.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think we have the code to collect the need statistics for this. I'm just deciding how to present it.

It seems like in most cases, you'd want to know the combined AVE/OBP/SLG and also the relevant lefty or righty AVE/OBP/SLG, correct?

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I would certainly like to be able to see all of that data. But if you're having trouble fitting everything. Maybe just another table for "Splits", that shows vs lefty and vs righty. Down the road you might even be able to add monthly performance data (e.g. OBP in Oct) to that table.

Updated Monday, January 19 2015 @ 2:28:47 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |