Help

Forum >> Help >> Waiver claims   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Bilbo Shaggins

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How come when I go to free agent search and do a waivers included only search I get a bunch of players on other teams?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You need to check the free agent box so players from other teams won't show up.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Can I just say how annoying that is?

Is that a database issue?

Because it would make a lot more sense for me to ONLY be able to look for Waiver Claim guys. Most of the Free Agents are picked through or would only help a brand new owner. As I'm getting established I would like to be able to only look for waiver guys (especially helps with prospects).
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Checking a box is annoying? Huh...
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's not annoyed that he has to check a box to avoid seeing players on peoples teams,
He's annoyed that there's no option to just see waiver claim guys so he doesn't have to pick through free agents.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah that would be nice. I can't think of a time when I didn't want to see waivers when looking at FA. First year I played the game I missed the first two weeks of waivers because I didn't realize the box unchecked itself at the beginning of the year. I agree it is annoying.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
People have asked for a number of things...what would be the best interface to handle that?

We want to have the options to view Free Agents only. Free Agents and Waiver players. Not sure if people would like to view just waive claim players.

Others wanted the ability to look at the whole universe of players with this mechanism.

I'd like the setting to be sticky too.

Maybe separate check boxes for each one, with default to free agents and waiver players?

Steve

Updated Monday, January 19 2015 @ 10:28:44 am PST
Gambler

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When I look for players I don't want to see the free agents. If I had been interested in them I would have claimed them when they were on waivers.
brianmathews

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it would be good to search for only waiver players. The three checkboxes with FA and Waiver defaulted sounds like a good plan.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agree that 3 search check boxes would be nice with any combination

Search Free Agents
Search Waivers
Search Major League rosters

What if another search for minor leaguers could be implemented?

Previous Page | Show All |