Help

Forum >> Help >> Team advice   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
loul

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey !

I have a very young team with most of the players over-matched, but they have a good potential, and a couple players are already pretty good.
I'm going down to league 6 next season, and because of my losing season (0,200 % winning percentage due to the team, my fan mood is very low.
My finances are currently in the negative, so I was wondering how should do my dimensions for next season ... For the field size but also for the capacity ...
Also, if you have any advice about which players I should cut, It'd be great !!

Thank you !!
loul

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there anyone ?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Ballpark size is still more an art than a science to me at this point. When I promoted last season, I looked around my league at attendance for teams I though where the most like mine and set mine's size in line with theirs. Seemed to work out. I could have had a few more seats to hit it perfectly, but having it a touch low kept costs down.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You definitely in rebuild mode

Build your stadiums dimensions based on how you want to build your team

Would cut seats back maybe 25%

Avila is old but cheap and had decent season but wouldn't place too much on his shoulders

I would release Walker and save his 4.25 million salary so you can look for some FAs
You got a bunch of young studs but need to focus on pitching staff

Get those overmatched players back into minors so they don't lose out on training

Give it a couple of seasons and should see some impressive numbers

loul

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok thank you !
As for Walker, he's expensive but he's had pretty good seasons in the past seasons except for last year where he really struggled... I don't know if I should release him, because his salary will go down because of his bad season, and I'm currently unable to get anyone on the free agent market (being -9 million dollars ), also I don't too many pitchers in the minors either ...

I'm hesitating !

But thank you for your answers !!

Previous Page | Show All |