Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor League   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not even allowed to relegate all the people it says to relegate.

And he didn't even play in the All-Star Game anyway :)
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My players in the Majors are still Training though.
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, so on the "Training" page, it shows you gains in skills.
Those gains in skills are from gains in training and experience.
Basically, training is gained in the minors and experience in the majors.
Most people have come to the conclusion that there has to be a balance between training and experience.
The ratio is not known and may be different for different players, but the recommended levels will develop your players close to, if not perfectly at, the right amount at each level to max out peak skill to their potentials.
What is definitely well documented are plenty of players who were brought up to the majors before their recommendation, gained a lot of si (skill index) initially (due to experience), then stalled and never reached their potential because they accumulated no training.
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
And you can't relegate all the people it says to relegate because you have to have a certain number of players on your major league team
which is why I said:

I would recommend for you to find some alternatives like signing some short term free agents when the season flips so you can follow the assignment recommendations generated by the game
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When season flip updates my players, will the players get screwed up?
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
And one more thing, looking at my "finance" page, it says my franchise has been losing money since 2018 or so, I don't know if I can afford a mass signing.
I need:
2 1B
1 2B
2 3B
4 OF
1 C
6 P

Updated Wednesday, December 24 2014 @ 8:33:12 am PST
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
By playing with the free agent search criteria you can find plenty of players in the 80-95 si range that can be signed for the minimum .5 million. They won't be very good atm even in division VI, but with the team you've acquired, short term success is impossible anyway. Plus being in VI you can't be relegated.

The team you've been left is really in shambles. Right now your focus needs to be on acquiring and developing prospects so hopefully you can rebuild in a few BrokenBat years.

I don't believe that the season flip will affect your player's development- that's more the weekly updates.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
When does the minor league season start up?
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Check the events page. I believe it is tomorrow.

Previous Page | Show All |