Help

Forum >> Help >> Time for a makeover   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Anyone who is super bored want to tell me who I should cut lol?

Personally I'm going all moneyball on my team atm but wouldn't mind getting some help from the mad scientists on here. I'm really sick of being in div 4 lol.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm pretty sure you don't need 4 catchers...
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I thought they were like fantasy football kickers?

One was promoted last week so still working that out. Doubt he's gonna be all that great but did hit a hr in his first at bat.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty sure you don't need four fantasy football kickers either :)

Updated Tuesday, December 23 2014 @ 1:57:34 pm PST
mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Your only expensive players seem to be the best, so tough to cut any money there.
Roberto Flores and Rick Hines don't deserve spots on your team at all though.
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Made a rather vague reference to Taco in the league cause he would have 9 kickers if he could lol.

Far as cost goes not worried there, have like 111 million and it just goes up every season lol.

Yeah Hines was on my list of kick to the curb probably, I know flores is only 10/20 but he always does better than that so I've kinda kept him around due to lack of better options. I guess I should look at moving someone into his slot this season tho.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I can't cut anybody, I need a lotta players to sign next year so I can keep my minor league players in the minors.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I would keep Flores. He's performing for you which trumps skill in my book.

ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good young team with solid veterans. Looks more like you're low on pitchers. Kristel might be someone you might want to look to replace
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah I released a few pitchers so that will be an area of focus..hopefully I can get lucky with a waiver claim lol.

Kristel is like Flores he pitches better than he should. He will probably float around my pitching staff until I can find a viable replacement since I cut Flores. The problem with having both of them was they would get shelled by the really good teams it seemed so I needed to dump one and the other will be replaced once I can.

Previous Page | Show All |