Help

Forum >> Help >> help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
machicuba78

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok, I think this is the right place to ask for help. since the drafting and signing free young agent players and train them is the only source of making your my team better and more competitive. is there any guide or forum thread that explain how to train my players properly??
since I can't train them individually only one choice for hitters and one choice for pitchers is kind of hard to know what to train ( in the mlb each player focus their train in the areas where they need to improve, therefore; it is individually)

Updated Thursday, November 27 2014 @ 10:59:16 pm PST
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't messed with the training at all. The generic plan seems to be fine. You do, however, need to make sure your players are properly assigned. To do that go to Roster, then click the Reassign Players button at the bottom. Then simply make sure the Recommended and Assignment info matches up. If they do, you'll ensure you're getting the maximum training for your players. If they don't, reassign them per the recommendation listed. Welcome to a great game!
machicuba78

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
when I release a player am I still paying him?
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Of course, no you don't.

In Broken Bat salaries are paid in 10 weekly installments.

One tenth of the player's salary every (real life) week.

I suppose that if you cut him loose before the weekly financial update, you're not liable for that week's money.
But I'm not sure on this one

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
All players tend to improve across all skills (depending on their potential). Training focus only gives your players a moderate bonus to specific skills. The overall affect is small.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |