Help

Forum >> Help >> I lost to a team of the VI division   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How can it be that I lost to a BOT from VI division, 11-0, I just made 5 hits and conceding 17?

I've won 5 games in a row in Legends league, 4 of them playing away and now I lost to a VI division BOT team 11-0 at home. I don't understand...
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Because everyone loses from time to time? The difference between the leagues is noticeable, but it's not as huge that a team from the upper leagues will always win against a cellar dweller. I split my first series against a league VI bot in the cup. Happens.
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I understand. But I lost to a VI divition bot and I lost 11-0...

It's so frustrating... :S ;)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Very simple, because unlike some games *cough*GoalUnited*cough* bot teams can beat player managed teams. There is no built in mechanism to ensure that bot teams always lose to player controlled teams. Thus beyond the embarrassment of losing to a team much worse than yours you can occasionally lose to a bot. The up side about baseball is that it usually sorts itself out to a degree over the length of the season.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If it makes you feel any better, I've gotten screwed over by the randomness of individual match results repeatedly the past week as well.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Even us low dwellers in League VI can feel screwed. I joined two months ago and I've been working and working to put together a decent team. I feel like I'm almost there; the pieces are in place, but it will take a full year of experience to get them near optimum levels. I played a level IV and V in my first two Cup matches and went 5-3. Yay! Then I played a VI and got crushed. I was averaging 6.3 runs a game before this pathetic series and then struggled to get 7 runs across...for the entire freaking four game series against "stellar" pitchers of 10.25, 10.5, 10.5 and 11.75 pitching ability. Silly silly game.
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks everyone. I'm new here and I still have a lot of questions to be anwsered.
Thanks a lot!

Previous Page | Show All |