Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor league promotions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Bucfan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Quick question:

Do minor league promotions occur throughout the season or only at the end of the season?

In other words, if I have a player at, say, AA, do I need to check every Friday after training to see if he should be promoted to AAA?

Thanks for your help!
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Check every Friday. Promotions occur throughout the season.
Bucfan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, Tiger!
sjmay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am assuming the description on the minors page is the same, updated every Friday?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
After the training update runs on Friday, around 6 a.m. EST I think, go to your Minors page and look down the list of scouting reports. If you see any with "Learned all he can at this level of competition" go down an click on the "Reassign Players" button and put them at the recommended level, then hit "Update" at the bottom of that page.
sjmay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks,

One more question, do minor league players potentials every increase/decrease? IE, an 11 POT goes to 12 POT etc?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
As far as I know, potential is a set value. If it's 11 when the player is drafted, it will be 11 when he retires. That said, I don't think the player's actual potential always, 100% matches the potential on their card. That's part of the built in uncertainty in scouting reports and ratings in Broken Bat.

Previous Page | Show All |