Help

Forum >> Help >> I got very few hits in my matches   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi all, I got very few hits in my matches and thus I get very few bases and runs. I'm new here, I think is not a problem about my players, I think they are good enough. Maybe my strategy is not the right.

Greetings from Spain.
jetsrock48

Davenport Cobras
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, your first issue seems to be that you inherited a team in the Legends league. You're in the top league in the entire game.

The leagues work in a pyramid system. The bottom league is League 6. At the end of every season, the top team or two (depends on the league) advances to the next league (so league 6 winners go to league 5). You inherited a team in the top league, which has the hardest competition. It is very difficult to learn about the game and succeed in your position.

My advice to you is to abandon your team and grab a new one so you can start out in a better learning environment. I'm not sure how to do this, so somebody else may be able to help you or you can ask Steve (the game's creator).

So to answer your original question, you are correct in that your roster is not bad. You are just in the toughest position to do well in, especially as a new player.
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I suppose is really tough possition for me but I don't want to abandon my team. I really like this game and, instead I know I don't have the best roster in my League by far, but improving my tactics I think I could fight for keep the category. I know how the pyramid system is functioning, I also play hattrick and grid Iron.
I just need to improve my tactics and management. It's going to be a tough beginning and a tough season, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think I've improved in my last match. I got more hits and won the match 6-1 playing away. I could have won for a higher difference easily. I got players in the three bases once but I didn't score, and in third base once more withour scoring.
As I said, it's going to be a long a tough season, but...
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably the difference between facing a really good pitcher and one not so good. Stay with it for awhile and see how things go over a bigger sample of games.

Previous Page | Show All |