Help

Forum >> Help >> When does skill loss take effect?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
LimelightPete

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This player shows skill losses in 6 categories (red down arrows). Have these losses already occurred, or will they occur on Friday? I know the pitcher stinks, but will he stink worse on Friday morning?
http://brokenbat.org/player/44778

Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It'll continue to show that until Friday's training update. We're still in the offseason training week. That's the one where players age and decline.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The arrows indicate the loss (or gain) that has already occurred. I've also recently been told that drops in
skills due to age only occur in the off season, which means your player will not decline due to age any more this season.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
The training update that takes place just before Spring Training is the age and decline one. The only other time declines happen is when you have a player for a while and one of their skills will drop a point because your scouts have spotted a flaw in his scouting report. A player lost a point in his arm skill in the middle of last season for me. Otherwise, all training is positive.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Arrows, positive or negative, indicate skill changes during the last training update. So they have already occurred.

Note, jumps and drops maybe occurring every update, but are only indicated when an actual discrete level changes.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |