Forum >> Help >> Fan Mood   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Not criticism. Just curious.

Fan mood doesn't get reset.

Teams that promote are winning teams and generally have good fan mood. Relegation teams are the opposite.

In cup play, winners tend to be from the higher divisions.

If there is an imbalance East vs. West, fan mood can collect on one side.

All this suggests a migration of fan mood to the upper leagues. What keeps the lower leagues from becoming fan mood depleted? (Ie., does stuff like taking first place give a fan mood bonus?).
Snookbone

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think this is something being looked at. Fan mood seems to be a relatively short term thing, based purely on results, with playoff and I believe cup games affecting it more severely. It does lead to some interesting anomalies though.

For example, my fan mood is now around 10 points lower than around 2 game weeks before the playoffs, because I won the playoffs in 7 games. I believe losses count against mood more than wins when mood is already high (regression toward a set mean that works in reverse as well perhaps?). This means that my fan mood is lower than the middle of October 2019 (game date), despite clinching promotion and winning the final game of the playoffs.

Not too upsetting considering the extra playoff income, but an odd situation nonetheless.

Previous Page | Show All |