Help

Forum >> Help >> Does team rating effect team performance?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know performance effects rating, but I'm wondering if it goes both ways.

And another question, will league demotion negatively effect performance?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No, rating is only a value which adjusts marginally up or down with every win & lose. It has no effect on current or future performance.

Steve
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That's good, I guess. What about demotion?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No...demotion is based on where you finish in the league (based on wins & loses). Bottom two teams in each division demote.

Steve
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm aware of that. I'm just trying to find any reason for why my team is under prefoming so drastically this season. 4 starters regressing this much at the same time is ridiculous. It is making this game not fun. I'm being blown out in my division by a team playing basically a girls softball team as the entire pitching staff (no offense gadzooks). But look at his staff than mine. I don't care what manager settings may or may not be at. That should not be exceptable outcomes of the game engine.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Its a long season. I did my 7-scotch inspection and your team looks stronger. Over the course of 160 games, the stronger team should rise to the top.

6 games is nothing. I`m up 11 and I`m looking in my rearview at #2 like he's a T-800. When your team has played really well you look at your stats and say: well, everyone has to come down. This isn't going to be pretty.

Stay the course. If I could bet on you I would. :)

Previous Page | Show All |