Help

Forum >> Help >> are there slumps?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
shikago

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
meaning are they coded in, in any way?
(just curious.)

i had 104 wins last season & was completely dominating my league this season, then...
suddenly lost 12 of 14 games. that happened during by far the weakest part of the schedule too! (vs. a bunch of teams with losing records). most of my players just suddenly decided to absolutely suck at the same time. (slump?)
Of course i had really hot streaks in the past too, where it seemed i couldn't lose & players where performing way above expectations.

So I guess just wondering is there anything else at play during winning/losing streaks?

Or is each game completely it's own thing?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No, there is no mechanism in the code to cause either players or teams to have slumps or hot streaks.

Please note, your team promoted this season, so you’d expect things to be a little tougher.

Steve
shikago

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks for the answer!

oh & didn't mean for it to sound like it was about me winning/losing. just was pure curiosity on the slump part.

only got wondering when i started out on fire vs. the toughest part of the schedule. .660 winning % or so. 1/3 to 1/2 way through the season -- a decent sample size. then my team hit a death spiral mid-season, lol. & a bunch of guys that were over-performing early started drastically under-performing... like a light switch had been hit it seemed.

Previous Page | Show All |