Help

Forum >> Help >> injuries   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I am experiencing a few injuries during spring training. I have had one guy injured twice. Is this just luck of the draw or an indication of being injury prone? Fyi my twice injured player is playing catcher.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The rate of catcher injuries is higher...especially +1 day injuries to help simulate the additional days off needed to be a catcher.

Steve
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve, I understand most guys play the same catcher all the time but I plan to platoon mine since I have one of those strange freaks, a catcher who throws right and bats left. During spring training my catchers have sustained injuries and sat about half the games. I guess I am just a little concerned by that even though is a relatively small statistical sample. Just wondering if these catcher injuries could be tied more to fatigue and constant use instead of just being catchers. Just throwing that out there. Love this game, it's great.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I will monitor the situation. Injured half the time seems a little high. We are aiming for starting catchers to catch at around 130-140 games maximum.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |