Help

Forum >> Help >> Draft Pool   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes and yes. Those 5 prospects that are offered to you are randomly selected from whichever prospect pool you decide to choose from. All teams draft from the exact same pool of players. All is fair in Broken Bat.
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes and yes. Those 5 prospects that are offered to you are randomly selected from whichever prospect pool you decide to choose from. All teams draft from the exact same pool of players. All is fair in Broken Bat.
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Perfect, thank you. So the draft pool should get weaker as the season moves along and the best sounding prospects are selected, but you could theoretically strike gold in later weeks if a good player hasn't yet been offered up, or an owner has previously passed on him in favour of a different pick.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
This thread has some good posts on the draft pools. Be sure to hit the "Show All" double arrow button at the bottom to see the beginning of the thread.

Updated Thursday, July 31 2014 @ 2:26:51 pm PDT
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That's really helpful, not quite sure how I missed that thread - thank you.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That one was pretty helpful when I was just starting out. I think I have most of that part of it figured out. Now it'll come down to having a few groups rise up through the ranks for me to know how these guys tend to turn out.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm pretty new too but I hit on a really good pitching prospect in the 8th or 9th week last season. Russell Humphries. Don't know how he made it that far but I am excited to have him so yes I think you can find good drafts late in the season.
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice find Tiger!

Anyone else not been given the opportunity to draft a new player today, or is that a start of season thing?

Cheers!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think this is the week we don't get one.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This isn't technically a week of games, but one of administration, so there are no updates and no new players.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |