Appleton Foxes
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
How?
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Go to New Managers and pick whomever of the free agents you like. Your old manager will be replaced with your new pick.
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Related question so I figured I would just use this thread.

I'm new and I'm thinking of signing a new manager, maybe. This is my current manager:
Gilbert Meyer [#175]
Exp: 10 years
Salary: $1.55m
Agg: 5
Pat: 4
Act: 2
PD: 3

Is this guy worth holding on to or am I better off finding a cheaper manager? Also, I'd like to have better PD so that I can develop my prospects more effectively but when I search for a new manager there are none with PD higher than 3. Is this true at all times or is there just a temporary lack of better player developing managers?

thanks for any help
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
All managers currently have 3 development. Also the managers salary has no relation to their effectiveness. If you can find one with the same stats (ie. patience, aggressiveness, etc.) and cheaper. Do it because there's no downside.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
All managers currently have 3 development. Also the managers salary has no relation to their effectiveness. If you can find one with the same stats (ie. patience, aggressiveness, etc.) and cheaper. Do it because there's no downside.
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, I'll check the New Managers list.

Previous Page | Show All |