Help

Forum >> Help >> Free Agent Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
doug1642

Federal Way Knights
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi, new player to this game and I have a question. I see during the season you can sign one new player per week. Is this the same during the off season? I need to upgrade my pitching and would like to sign several players. I have put several players on waiver claims but have not signed anyone. Clarification on this would be very helpful.

Thanks Doug1642
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey doug1642. There seems to be an issue with waivers at the moment. I don't think anybody got any claims from the 30th. Hopefully that gets resolved soon.

Even when there are only a few claims, odds of claiming good players are pretty low. I usually have a guy I want at a position (very rarely get those), then one I kinda want (get those here and there) and then one I can live with (usually get those). Over time you upgrade them as the waiver gods allow.

First draft of the season should be on the 8th. They're always on Fridays, but you can hold off drafting a new player until the day before the next draft and still be able to draft someone. At the beginning of the season, all free agents have to pass through waivers. Once those dates all pass, all unclaimed players will have gone into free agency and are free to be signed by anyone who wants them. Good luck with your team o/

Updated Wednesday, July 30 2014 @ 3:31:42 pm PDT
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I was able to pick up an above average guy on the 29th...

But today the 30th we seem to have locked up
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like I double clicked :)

Updated Wednesday, July 30 2014 @ 3:38:58 pm PDT
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I had a shockingly good day on the 29th. I got five out of the seven claims I put in highlighted by a really good looking 25 year old 3B who should be a Wildcat for many seasons to come.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think waivers didn't run because of the DB backup. It should tonight.

Steve
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I will say I got 2 claims on the 29th which feels like a personal record!

Previous Page | Show All |