Help

Forum >> Help >> upcoming cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I am pretty new and this season will be my first cup. How good does your team have to do in the first phase to move on?
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Next year it will be my third cup and in both previous years you had to go at least 12-8 to be sure of moving to the next step. It's possible to go 11-9 and pass but you must have a ridicolous run differential.

Updated Thursday, July 24 2014 @ 12:35:54 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Only the first place team moves on out of the group stage, so you have to be better than the five other teams you get put in with over a 20 game stretch. The placement is random, so you could get a relatively easy group, or you could be in a really tough group. A league V team making the cup final last season gives hope though that anyone can pull off a run with the right combination of talent on the team, and luck. It requires both though.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No, more than the first place team can advance from an individual group. Roughly 1/3 of the teams advance out of the group stage. So if you're ranking is in the top-256 teams, you have a pretty decent shot. Group composition can help or hurt your chances though.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |