Help

Forum >> Help >> To blow it up or not?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm a bit torn right now. My team has been pretty good all year, but I'm currently 5 games out of regulation despite being 8 over 500. It doesn't look very good on making thay ground up. Pitching injuries suck, but I digress.

I really just want to know if anyone knows how much more exp a player gets, if any, on the bench versus playing everyday. Or playing 1 of 5 games starting versus everyday. Or if SaaS players in the bugs playing get more exp than staying at suggested level. I'm very much considering playing all my young guys and maybe letting some older guys go. If I'm going to get regulated, but can set myself up for the future I'd rather do that.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Sitting on the bench results in significantly less experience than playing regularly. Playing only a few games per week, is not as significant a difference.

In term of blowing it up...I'd at least wait until you get into the final 1/3 of the schedule when you have games within your division.

Steve
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thats what ive been waiting for (1/3 point). That will be tomorrow between game 3 and 4 I believe. I don't have a significant amount I'd mess with to be honest. I have two younger guys on my bench I'd go to everyday with and maybe dump a costly RP or two. Not that I need money, but it cant hurt to save a buck, right? And maybe get some semi junk young RP that probably will stink, but might develop.

Previous Page | Show All |