Help

Forum >> Help >> Which MLB Team to support?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Chicago Cubs are a team anyone can love.
An addiction to losing for over 100 years in which Dr Phil can't even set them right
Spoonerific

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Those Astros.

Cause they remind my of my team here... waiting for talent to come up through the ranks... and it probably won't happen.
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
right now, I like the Pirates.. specially there great hitter McCutchen.. is that okay?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Toronto Blue Jays ;)

Explosive offense with speed & power. Some players with a flair for the dramatic on defense. Pitching that keeps you guessing.

Fighting traditional powers in the AL East.
Soccer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I personally say to support the Arizona Diamondbacks.The rivalry with the Dodgers,to Paul Goldschimdt slamming homers,etc.
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Toronto Blue Jays, great players with good attitudes who pay the game right. And you can't forget the ageless wonder known as Mark Buehrle. Clocked as the slowest throwing starting pitcher this year yet has more wins then any other so far. They have an offence you'll love watching, great hustle on defence and a team about to reach stardom soon
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I grew up supporting the SF Giants and the Oakland A's. Live in San Diego now and the Padres have a nice park to watch the game in, but still not really a Padres fan.

Steve
Edmund Blackadder

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A man dies and goes to heaven. He was such a good person that he is granted an audience with god and gets to ask two questions. He chooses the following:

What is the meaning and purpose of life?
What do you have against the Cubs?
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think Oakland qualifies as an underdog anymore.

I'm a braves fan through and through.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Oakland still has one of the lowest payrolls in the majors. They may not be an underdog in the sense that they're having a lot of success this season, but they're in underdog in that they still have to try to do more with less.

Previous Page | Show All |