Help

Forum >> Help >> Adding Young Talent   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
During the last 3 weeks, I have added a few young players.

When I go to the Add Player Screen it shows all the nice catagories. High School, College, International etc...

When I select a catagory, I realize there are only a few players you can pick from of the total # that are listed as available, 4 or 5 I think.

My question is: If I decide I do not want to pick one of the players listed, lets say I picked Internationl. Is is normal that you cannot select any of the other catagories ? (College or High School)

So Far from what I have seen, is once I select a catagory I cannot change that catagory to look at a different set of players.
billy123

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi,

Each week you can only select one group (High School, College etc) to choose from. Then you have to pick from those five players only.
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Billy,

Then it is normal. Make your choice count as you can't check the other catagories..

Okie Dokie.... I am on the right page now.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
At the beginning of the season, the pools various talent pools are refreshed with new prospects. However, there are far more high school and college prospects than international or Asian prospects. So by the end of the season, those pools are pretty stripped of talent.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |