Help

Forum >> Help >> Getting "Experience"   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lephio

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How many GAMES (AB? IP?) a player have to reach to gain "1 Year" of Experience?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Basically, a player must be on your big league team for 1 season or 10 training & financial updates.

Keep in mind, that we didn't start keeping track of this statistic from day 1, so there are some 10 year veterans that only have 7 years of experience.

Steve
rookies

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
10 financial updates = 10 months?
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Financial updates happen every Friday

10 updates = 1 full season
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So is it advantageous or disadvantageous or would it change anything at all for me to put a player at the recommended level for the training update? For example, I have two pitchers who pitch regular innings for my major league team, one who has a recommended level of AA and the other of AAA. If on Thursday after the games are simulated I sent them down to AA and AAA, subsequently calling them back up on Fridays before the games, would they receive better training or worse or no difference, and would they receive experience from the games they pitched that week?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It wouldn't really help...because you wouldn't get both the big league playing experience bonus and the minor league training bonus.

If you have a player getting big league playing time, its probably better to leave him there for the training update and get the experience plus the diminished training he'll get at the big league level.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |