Help

Forum >> Help >> Advice on promoting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lephio

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do you guys think i should let this player go to the Majors?

http://brokenbat.org/player/85818

(im rebuilding)
billy123

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Players will improve faster at the level best suited to them. So if you promote that guy to AAA, does it then say he is overmatched or is there no change? I go off the indicators on the reassign players page mostly.

Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
what says "Recommended" in the "Reassign players" section?

Maybe yes and he could be useful as LF I think.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
What is your concern?

Players develop through training and experience. There is only one way to give him experience and that is to play him.

He will be ineffective to begin with but the sooner he gains experience the sooner he develops.

The risk is that team results are negatively impacted but given you are in Division VI, the team can't get relegated as a consequence. Crowd numbers might decline too.

Weigh this against your other options: playing the team you already have, or investing in free agents and waivers, then decide

The one immediate consequence is his pay increases from $0.2m to $0.5m, so if money is tight that might be a consideration.
lephio

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
im rebuilding, and money actually is not a concern.

i think that if youg players play in majors even if they are "overmatched", the can improve faster in experience AND training.

or the don't improve if they are overmatched? or they improve like they are in the minors?
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Players will improve the fastest when they are at the recommended level. So if you have a player in the majors who is "overmatched" he will not improve as fast as if he was in the minors.
rookies

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
are you sure? i read in other topics that in majors they can get best training
BEAST

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In which topic are you talking about

Previous Page | Show All |