tony

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
how to reset training thanks jamico
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Reset?

You can change the training focus on your training page at the bottom. Not sure if that's what you mean by reset.

Steve
LittleTiger

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do players in the Majors who play constantly upgrade their stats faster than those who don't?

Do speed, stamina and arm stats change in any way during a player's career?

Thanks
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
From the Game Manual

Players have a number of attributes. Most of the in-game attributes are variable, in that they have a base value and a potential value and the current value is somewhere between then depending on training, experience and eventually the effect of aging.

Their skill level will increase from their base value to the potential value based on the amount of training and then playing experience they receive to the point at which they start to age (when their skills will start to decline).

To know more read the section in the manual on Players particularly the four sections from Training, Experience and Aging onwards
LittleTiger

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the answer.

I ask because I've seen no improvement to these three stats on players.

Also, I see rookies have a speed of up to 20, so it makes sense for it to never go up.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Thursday, April 10 2014 @ 5:44:40 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Speed will never improve much and tends to decline fastest (at an earlier age). Other skills take longer to develop, but last longer.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |