Help

Forum >> Help >> Management Screen   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pitchers not showing up in management screen? Have players but no pitchers. Have tried relog-in, flush cache,reload page several times. Still nothing. Any idea?
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had the same thing happening to me yesterday, and it was because I was missing a pitcher in the starting rotation.

Hope this helps.
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That is possible as I was changing pitchers rotation before this happened. How did you resolve the situation?
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Indeed that was it. Thanks!

Reset the Lineup and all showed in management.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So on the Management page, none of the pitchers were listed?

Steve
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes that is what happened. I had made changes to the rotation and had left one of the SP's blank. ( 5 man rotation and had 4 pitchers inserted with one blank). Then went to management page and only fielders were displayed and the complete pitch staff was not showing on the page. Once I went back to pitchers and added players in every SP slot, the pitchers appeared once again in the management page.
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes that is what happened. I had made changes to the rotation and had left one of the SP's blank. ( 5 man rotation and had 4 pitchers inserted with one blank). Then went to management page and only fielders were displayed and the complete pitch staff was not showing on the page. Once I went back to pitchers and added players in every SP slot, the pitchers appeared once again in the management page.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...thanks...I will try to reproduce the issue.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |