Help

Forum >> Help >> Rebuild year 2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am going into year 2 of my rebuild. I have gotten rid of all overpaid players. Having only one player with a salary over 1 million. I have stocked up the cupboard in talent. Though not many in upper minors. And my major league squad is full of young players with tons of potential. While doing this I was wondering if there are any skills in particular that people constantly look for when acquiring a player?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know if there is a particular skill...I would definitely say, that like in real life, pitching is always in short supply.

Steve
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like range. If a guy can't play at least decent defense, I don't want him on my team.
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I also think it is sort of a personal choice as to what sort of a team you want. I try to get guys with good plate discipline. It is hard to find players with very good fielding, range and arm to play shortstop so if you find one you should hold onto the guy. Also pitching is always key.
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If you want to find pitching,find pitchers who have control 10 or more.
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thx for all the good advice. Pitching is definitely where I need to put more of my resources.

Previous Page | Show All |