Help

Forum >> Help >> Should I promote this guy and sit him on the bench?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jetsrock48

Davenport Cobras
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
One of my players in the minors currently has an SI of 90 and is only 23. After the last training update, his scouting report now says "He may have learned all he can at this level of competition."

http://brokenbat.org/player/66055

The issue is my major league roster is full at the starter positions, so if i were to promote this guy, he would be sitting on my bench. My question is specifically about training purposes. Should I leave him in the minors, promote him but as a bench player, or promote him and shove him into the starting lineup? Which of these options would be best for this guy? I don't particularly want to put him in my lineup this year as I have better options right now, but he can improve into the 100s, and then would be useful to me.

Updated Monday, January 27 2014 @ 6:34:05 pm PST
winningswagg

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Promote him and bench him, hell get more trining done on the bench at this point. Lucky you
billy123

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed, players who are at AAA whose scouting suggests they've 'learnt all they can at this level' probably won't get any better than they currently are. Even being benched and never used, they will gain more experience in the majors, but will obviously gain more from starting.

Previous Page | Show All |