Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Rooney

Roth

Lloyd

Corona

Franklin

I'm looking to keep 2 or 3 of these guys. One will need to start at SS, one will need to be the backup, and I'd like a utility player as well (probably Lloyd) for the time being. I am in win-now mode but don't necessarily want to make a decision to mortgage the future.

Any thoughts?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The top 3 look the most promising. Llyod is the oldest, and probably the best fit as an expendable utility. Can hit a little, but Range is on the lower side for SS.

Rooney looks like the best defender of the bunch, but his hitting isn't great. If you need the defender, he's your guys, but not a lot of upside.

Roth is riskier (still learning SS), but has more upside. He has shown a bit more with the bat too. At 27, investing in him now may pay dividends in a year or two. He is going to make more errors though. Might be worth doing a Replace for defense to try and get Rooney in when it matters the most.

Franklin might have some value as well if you have room to float him in your minors for an extra year. If Rooney or Llyod aren't working out, it might be nice to have a rookie you can give innings to.

Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
So would you say that Corona probably has run out of chances then?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He has a nice build for a 3B, but his Hitting stunted and he isn't doing well at the plate. If you need a 3B, you could do worse, but I wouldn't try him at SS. That Range will be a killer.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you!

I think I'm all set at 3B with this monster (who is a good lesson in staying patient with players).
todd

Wellington Phoenix
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I like Roth

Previous Page | Show Page |